1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Little Monster Thread) OMG! ARTPOP! I AM SO.. OOO I NEED THE ALBUM NOW

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gazza123, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Did anyone else watch GaGa on the itunes festival. It was AMAZING and the songs were great. I loved Aura, Manicure, Sex Dreams, ARTPOP and of course I wanna be with you was very emotional. She puts on a really good show.

Did anyone else think the "I wanna be with you" was more Stefani and less GaGa...ish.

I just cant wait for the album. The only song that didn't really get me was "Jewels and Drugs" I'm just not a big fan of rap anyway but give it time and it might grow me. As will the song "Swine" I'm just not sure about those to.

So what did the rest of GaGa's little monster think?

2. person57

I'm excited to hear the new album. She said there's a lot of collaborations on there. Its rumored that Adele will be feautured in one of the songs!

3. Jimi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I loved it! Of course I don't own anything apple so I had to wait until someone uploaded it on YouTube. My favorite song that she sang was Swine.

I think she is going to really out do herself with this album. I genuinely liked every song. A lot of people did not like Jewels and Drugs lol. I guess because it's rap but I love Nicki Minaj and some rap songs and I totally have a crush on T.I. so I was in heaven.

Plus wouldn't it be really badass to see the music video? Gaga gettin' all gangster lol.

4. Jordan Lennon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Her chewing gum in the backdrop of Jewels and Drugs was really effective, it looked amazing. And When she changed her wig, it was so magical, I cried. Can't wait for ARTPOP.

5. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

ARTPOP song was amazing as was her little speech before it. It felt so magical and then when took the wig off and did Swine and I wanna be with you it felt more Stefani and less GaGa.

Then jumped straight back into gaga with Applause

6. Sully

I thought it was pretty incredible. I NEVER react emotionally to film/ music etc, but I Wanna Be With You had me in tears! Definitely hits close to home that song :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: first time I've EVER reacted like that.

7. MJM09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I absolutely loved it. My favourites would have to be Jewels & Drugs, ARTPOP and Sex Dreams.

ARTPOP is going to be amazing. If the songs she performed weren't the studio versions, imagine what they will sound like.

I hope we get a second single before the album, November is still so long away!