1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSYNC reunion (continued)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by person57, Sep 2, 2013.

?

NSYNC reunion (continued)

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. person57

So on August 25 at the VMA's they performed a medley of their hits “Pop", “Bye Bye Bye" and “Girlfriend". After the reunion, there were rumors that they would have new music out and a reunion tour. Meanwhile, Lance Bass said that NSYNC does not have plans for a reunion tour or new music at the moment, though it would be lovely if they did. Do you guys think it would be a great idea if NSYNC had a reunion tour or new music?

2. person57

Omg I'm the only one who voted...

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tentative yes. Only if they're better than they were originally. They were great back in the day, but I wouldn't care for more of the same. Especially since they are all much older and more mature, their music should have so much more feeling in it than typical commercial songs about relationships.

4. person57

I'm guessing most people here don't know or remember NSYNC.

5. MijSo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Idk any songs by Nsync or Lance Bass or Justin Timberlake, but I did watch the VMAs and I did watch their "reunion" performance. It wasn't really a reunion, it was more of a cameo, they just popped out of nowhere and danced for 2 mins then they disappeared and it was just little awkward Justin Timberlake singing alone again. (why is he so awkward all the time tho?)

And then later on in Justin Timberlake's speech he kept acknowledging them and going like "thank you guys" but none of the camera men even thought about putting them on the screen to show us their reactions smh.