1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hollyoaks!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Leigh, May 25, 2008.

1. Leigh

Leigh Guest

is anyone following the john-paul/keiron storyline???

what do you think of it???

in a way i think its good - obviously accepting homosexuality on tv is a start. but its so disappointing that there cant just be a normal gay relationship on tv :frowning2: a bit like the way they wrecked luke and noah on as the world turns, which i have now stopped watching :'(

but then again it is a soap so how normal can it get!!?

any thoughts?????

[[for anyone who doesnt know keiron is a catholic priest who is having a rocky relationship with john-paul the "resident gay" of the village of hollyoaks in chester]]

2. Andy21

I like the characters but I don't like the situation, you just know Keiron's going to have to resign sooner or later.

I much preferred last year's storyline with John Paul and Craig. Much hotter too! :grin:

3. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

I have been watching it... I love hollyoaks lol!! It would be nice for them to have a "normal" relationship but its soap world and that would be no fun... Personally I quite liked Spike, but I also liked John-Paul and Craig.. so sad when Craig left :frowning2:

4. Leigh

Leigh Guest

^^yeah i liked spike cus he was a niceguy . i wasnt a fan of craig.. johnpaul deserves better!!!

5. halfy

at first i wasn't really liking the storyline because as soon as keiron came out to john paul it was obvious they were gonna get it together. however as the storyline has gone on it has grown on me although i think that john paul could do much, much better as he is soo much better looking than keiron.