1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Vocaloid lovers out there?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RenaiMousey, Sep 11, 2013.

1. RenaiMousey

I was just wondering if there were any other people who even remotely liked Vocaloid music around EC?
    If you do, what genre do you prefer? Which Vocaloid is your favourite and which songs of theirs do you like?
    I tend to lean more towards rock and screamo, with the occasional cute pop song.

I like Luka because her voice is more mature, and I like Len because he's so cuuuute! :3 I also like Miku's Dark Append!
    My favourite Luka songs are: Double Lariat and Find It's Reason
    My favourite Len songs are: Fortune Gear, Hot Cocoa and his cover of -ERROR :icon_bigg
    My favourite Miku songs are: Coffin Of Sweet Death, EDEN and I'm Sorry I'm Sorry

2. yuriyandere9000

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Favorite Vocaloid is Mayu :3
    My favorite song by her may be... "An earnest unrequieted love, wanting to make it bear a little happiness" or Ellie/Elsa Marie. A non-yandere song by her would be "Akkanbe Da!". I also have a UTAUloid, that hasn't seen the light of internet yet, since I fear criticism...