1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There are no legend of korra threads??

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by stuffiscool, Sep 15, 2013.

?

Did you like the season premiere?

1. Yes, it was fabulous!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I liked it.

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Eh...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I didn't like it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, it was terrible!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

DID YOU ALL SEE THE SEASON PREMIERE?? I THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME!! Beautiful art, great humor... I know people are criticizing the character development and plot, but we'll see how it turns out!

2. Abbra

I think it was pretty good, though it still had a couple of kinks. It feels like they are having such a tough time finding Mako's characters. He started out as a tsundere (gag) at the beginning, but then he just kind of lost all signs of that and just became somewhat bland. It really does feel like he's only there to be Korra's love interest.

However, I think that the first episode did set up the plot very well. Korra's lack of knowledge about the world she's protecting was a very good plot point that got horribly ignored during the first season, so at least they get a chance to make up for that now. Not only that, but the comedy was spot on. I already love the two twin characters, and I have a feeling that they are going to be very important. The animation and music was also top notch, and I think that this season will be much better than its predecessor.