1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madonna :D

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by incogNEATO, Sep 16, 2013.

1. incogNEATO

incogNEATO Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know I have to at least have a FEW fellow Madonna-queens on here! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

Let's talk about it!
    When was Madonna at her best? i.e. best songs, albums, etc..
    And when was she her hottest mess??

I'm a True Blue boy all the way :thumbsup:
    And basically everything she does now days is pretty ridick. Woman needs to either step up her game, or toss in the towel already!

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Argh, I'll take Madonna fan over Madonna queen. LOL. Thank you.

Not really a fan of hers, but definitely liked the song "Isla Bonita" and "Evita" was a decent flick.

As far as all the shenanigans she's into, they make her look foolish. She needs to go away and be happy counting her money and reflecting on her luck. I think she has mentioned that she had no problems with the casting couch to get her where she wanted to be. No more casting couch needed. Now, if she wants to play cougar (24???), then I wish we didn't have to hear about it.

3. All41

Love her :slight_smile: . She needs to get rid of those fake gold teeth though and her last 2 albums have been less than good.

---------- Post added 16th Sep 2013 at 12:56 PM ----------

To add on her best albums are definetly Ray Of Light and Erotica. Like A Prayer is great too.

4. photoguy93

I'm a "Confessions on a dance floor" guy myself. "Let it will be" is probably one of my favorite songs in the world.

"Hard Candy" was the first album that brought me into the Madonna world. "Music" was probably the song that really got me started when I was younger.

The last two albums are good, I mean....not the best, they have good moments and bad moments. At the end of the day, Madonna just does whatever the hell she wants. (Granted, she needs to get rid of that stupid grill!)

5. incogNEATO

incogNEATO Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, her last two albums have definitely been underwhelming. I only liked Masterpiece and Gang Bang from this last album. Which is sad because she was known to have that gifted eye for picking good producers to help make hits, but the hits have been lacking. Sad to say, but she's become quite the has-been. Breaks my little heart! Lol

All this debate over her and lady gaga competing for the " "Throne" as the queen of pop is tiresome. I think itd be a great publicity stunt to concede and Crown lady gaga or someone else, like what they did for Aretha Franklin in the 60's when they literally crowned her as the queen of soul. I think Madonna's making it clear that no one's reign can last forever, lol

6. All41

I'd love this! Have a huge royal ball and have both perform. Madonna's too stuck up to do it. She'll be singing when she's 90 :lol: