1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking Bad finale

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by theMaverick, Sep 24, 2013.

1. theMaverick

This thread may contain spoilers through "Granite State" therefore if you aren't caught up, don't read.

[YOUTUBE]3HAQt2sKC_E[/YOUTUBE] Just oh my god. I have seriously pretty much cried through the last 2-3 episodes. I'm so sad it's ending, and this has clearly become the best show literally ever (this isn't up for debate). I would be amazed if anything ever came close to this ever ever. When Hank was killed, when Skyler drops to her knees, covered in blood, in the middle of the street, when they fight and Walt gets sliced. "What the hell is wrong with you? We're a family!" I get chills thinking about it. My God...I can't imagine what is going to happen next week. Does anyone want to pose any theories?

2. Oxelotl

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS BELOW (I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THAT THING TO HIDE THE MESSAGE)

Okay....I don't know. Seriously. Whenever I think I have this show figured out it surprises me again. I assumed the Ricin was to be used on Lydia, and the M-60 for Uncle Jack's gang. But then Gretchen and Elliot, Gray Matter, are brought back into the picture in the SECOND LAST episode (a brilliant move in my opinion), and now I don't know what to think anymore. Are they going to appear in the finale? Or was that interview simply as a way of motivating Walt to go down in a blaze of hell fury. It's just.....ARGHIUHTGUIRhsgodj this show is so fu***** good (I bleep out my swearing in honor of AMC's broadcasting rules). There is no other show on TV that can get my like this. Andrea's death, and Hanks traumatised me. And the ending of Granite State, where the Breaking Bad theme started playing, it literally gave me chills. It emphasize (to me) that Heisenburg is dead. We saw that much when he put on the hat. But Walter White still exists. And he's pissed. And he will save the people he cared about. Maybe. He might kill them, this show does love the twists. Okay this is a rambly post, but to sum up.........I don't bloody know what will happen next episode. This show is that good to leave me confused. I think Walt will die, and he'll either kill himself or Jesse will kill him. I hope Jesse kills Todd (perhaps with the same method Walt used in the Pilot against Krazy-8/Emilio. Lydia...Ricin. Gretchen and Elliot? No Idea. Skyler? No idea. Walt Jr Has breakfast. Apart from that, I don't know.

Best show Ever!

END SPOILERS

3. theMaverick

I have no idea how it ends but really, Uncle Jack needs to die, Jesse needs to kill Todd in the most awful way imaginable. Something so horrible and awful. I'm afraid Walter is going to try and kill Jesse, since he really wants him dead. Lydia....man I don't know. I was thinking Walt would use the ricin on Gretchen and Elliot because they ruined his life once and then they totally deny his role in their billion dollar company on national tv...

AND THE ENDING OF GRANITE STATE WHEN THE THEME STARTED PLAYING BUT DIFFERENT OMG I STARTED SOBBING.

---------- Post added 24th Sep 2013 at 09:51 PM ----------

"Ozymandias" will seriously go down in history as the most intense powerful episode.

---------- Post added 24th Sep 2013 at 09:51 PM ----------

"I've still got things left to do"

ASDGLADFBO::AWBHV:wvbksdffbasdfbWRGHwfrbkSDNBsdbgoSBBF

4. Stripe101

[​IMG]

I can't even take it. This show makes me feel so many emotions. Walter is dead inside after what Flynn said to him. Skyler is... even more of a bitch. I also can't believe they killed Hank before the first fraking commercial. Not to mention Andrea.

You can't really blame Elliot and Gretchen for saying that. Walter told Gretchen to fuck herself and they also wouldn't want their company to be connected to a drug lord.

I miss Mike. He's know what to do.

5. Oxelotl

Seriously I don't think I can explain just how epic the use of the Full Breaking Bad theme in the penultimate episode, the moment where Walt's final plan is figured out, the moment where whoever he is, he is back. That theme just gave me so many goosebumps, I rewatched it 10 times in a row that moment.

6. theMaverick

It was just awesome. It gave me chills. Also, and this is just in general, but Breaking Bad has just used the most awesome photography. New Mexico is beautiful and they showcase so much of it so wonderfully. It's a great backdrop for this story, because the desert is unforgiving as is evil.

---------- Post added 26th Sep 2013 at 12:30 AM ----------

I so agree. So many feels. So many. And yeah, Mike. Mike would have this all wrapped up neatly, but Walt had to go and shoot him. And then dissolve him in acid. :tears:

7. theMaverick

Omg it was perfect