1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dexter.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheStrongestLink, Sep 24, 2013.

1. TheStrongestLink

THAT FREAKING FINALE GOT ME SO UPSET LIKE URRGSDRGTRGRRTETSYREqr

2. Average Joe

Care to elaborate?

I think it was very interesting. They didn't go with either of the obvious possible endings (him getting away with everything and having a happy life vs. him getting caught and executed). It was something in the middle and I didn't expect that. I kind of liked the ambiguity behind what actually happened. The scene after the kill with him, Joey and Angel was brilliant. What bothers me is the fact the finale was ambiguous enough that it left the producers a way out to making another season (even though they said they wouldn't). Watching that episode, I didn't get the feeling I had when I was watching the finale of Six Feet Under (which IMO had the best ending possible; it sent proper shivers down my spine), where it actually felt like the show was coming to an end. There are several other things I didn't like about this and previous seasons, but it still remains one of my favorite TV shows.

3. elliezenny

Out Status:
    Some people
    I downloaded it but had to skip nearly all of it because it annoyed me that much
    I have't liked season 8 at all
    Also Deb is my favourite character ever so I wasn't happy at all with the ending :frowning2: