1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revolution - anyone watch

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lukeluvznicki13, Sep 25, 2013.

1. lukeluvznicki13

Hi guys :slight_smile:
    So Season 2 of Revolution is starting in less than 24 hours. I was wondering if anyone watches it? Or watched any episodes from the first series?

2. lostyrs77

I watched last season. I have the new one on DVR haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

3. GirlWhoWaited

I'm watching it on Netflix, but I'm not caught up yet. :slight_smile:

4. Hot Pink

I started watching it, but lost interest because the show didn't make any sense to me. I really enjoyed the drama, but the actual physics of the show were too inconsistent. Certain things work, but others don't with no explanation. It bothered me. Physics should be consistent. If something fundamental with physics no longer works with one thing, it shouldn't work with anything else. If internal combustion engines in cars and planes no longer work, then why do guns and trains still work? They require the same laws of combustion to work. If it was simply everything connected to computers, there are some vintage cars without computer chips that should still work, but the show shows such cars as also not working.

5. bexerin

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw the beginning episodes of the first season when they aired, but for some reason I never saw the rest. I'm getting caught up now on Netflix though.