1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Perfume Fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by PrinceOfAvalon, Sep 26, 2013.

1. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Like the Japanese techno-pop unit, Perfume..

Anyone here a die hard fan or just have heard of them :3?

Their new album comes out in a week, and its killing me.

*inb4 0 posts on this*

2. Night

Night Guest

I used to be a really big fan of them from 2008-2009. GAME and ⊿ were both outstanding albums and were the soundtrack to some pretty weird times in my life.

I stopped caring about them after ⊿ was released, but 1mm is a fantastic jam so I have interest in the new album (even though Spending All My Time is a bit boring).

3. Waffles

Nee nee nee nee kyowadoko ni hokana~

Perfume has slowly become one of my favorite Japanese girl groups. ^^ The first song I listened to of theirs was Dream Fighter. :grin: I ended up learning the dance to that...

4. Night

Night Guest

I'm embarrassed to admit I did the same. I still remember it, even though I learned the dance like 4 years ago.

5. yuriyandere9000

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hm...I really like Spring of Life and Magic of love. But I'm really a diehard fan of Yousei Teikoku.

6. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^_^ パフューム!*squeels* let's be friends!

I've loved Perfume for about a year and a half now. I'm studying Japanese at university so naturally i like J-Pop etc. and Perfume just happens to be my favourite group.

It's so hard to choose a favourite member; Kashiyuka is cute, Nocchi is cool and A-chan is adorable! My favourite song is either Spring of Life, Glitter or Edge however there are many others :wink: