1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Power Ranger?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Cassindra Starlight, Sep 28, 2013.

1. I've been reading Cracked, so I can't swear to the veracity of this, but if true, part of my childhood was just murdered.

[​IMG]

2. C P

C P

Well he stayed around for quite a while but I did hear of him being bullied for being gay, which he is. Apparently Tommy did a lot of it, although they are good friends nowadays the last time I checked.

3. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Yeah, David Yost was gay and made fun of quite a bit, as for Cracked, well; their sources are usually wikipedia which can be at times a little.... you know. But this one got it on the mark.

4. Deaderpool2

He actually went to a power rangers special convention called morphicon and had a pannel. i havent watched it all (its on my to do list) but he does talk about his experiences. There
    is also an interview about his coming out and the shit he went through,

[YOUTUBE]KelRKIMRDzA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lj44tt8T7HY[/YOUTUBE]

Third part is where he starts talking about his sexuality and being picked on.
    [YOUTUBE]TmlcuY8bOUk[/YOUTUBE]

to be frank he does not say anything about jason (tommy) bullying him, just playing pranks on him like he did the rest of the cast.

5. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is such a sad story. I used to watch this show and it makes me sad to see what happened off set.

6. C P

C P

It was in some stuff I looked at a ways back(which probably had some people throw rumors because of JDF being religious) so eh, although I do remember them mentioning JDF was a big prankster all around.

The production crew obviously gave him a lot of shit though.

7. justjade

Yeah, I've watched the interview. David Yost is such a strong individual. He's been through so much and has come out on top as a more incredible, loving person, from what I can tell. He's a great role model. I personally think he's an inspiration. I've even thought about getting a rainbow triceratops power coin tattooed on my chest for him.

8. Deaderpool2

well from the first vid david makes out that jason was a prankster but that they had a decent friendship.
    i remember watching another morphicon vid about jason (Tommy's) pranks; jason (tommy) and johny (adam) were saying that in the movie they had special holes on their movie suit trousers so that if they needed to use the loo they just had to uncap it and do there buisness so they didnt have to spend ages getting in and out of costume. so when the guy who plays rocky fell asleep on set in full costume jason uncaped his trousers and basically had johny take a picture of him sitting butt naked on rocky's face. funniest part was that after rocky slept through the whole thing and when he woke up he didnt believe them when they told him.