1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twin Peaks!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Helen, May 31, 2008.

1. Helen

Helen Guest

I know that it all finished before I was even born and all, but...it's the best thing I've ever seen. My parents introduced me to it when I was about 13 and I've been hooked ever since. We had to wait over a year before we could watch the second season, and I've recently seen the movie for the first time.

Anybody else love it?

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    OMG....I used to watch that show when my kids were little. One night a very scary episode was on. My son creeped into my room that night and stood at the side of my bed and didn't say a word. I opened my eyes and saw him standing there and I screamed bloody murder and scared the poor kid to death. I don't think I've watched scary shows since! But yeah, that was a good show but a little too intense for me. :roflmao:

3. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've said it before but I loved Twin Peaks and most things by David Lynch. The first series was repeated on British TV about 5 years ago, I watched it then, but the second series wasn't and didn't even get a DVD release over here.

I only found out about Twin Peaks after watching a clip show, which revealed who killed Laura Palmer, so despite not seeing the second series, I know who did it. But it was a great, weird show that I'd love to see again. Perhaps when I get money I'll look to get a second series DVD shipped over here if it works

On the subject of David Lynch, I wonder if anyone's seen Mulholland Drive, which is appropriate to mention because of it's lesbian themes