1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oblivion (Xbox360)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Chris, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Chris

Do You like it. well i'm a level 6, and addicted. Now if i may be so bold as to ask you to look at the red patch at the top of this "vision tester" after i put on these sunglasses. Wown!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. InaRut

I <3 Oblivion. Todd Howard is my MAN! Todd Howard being the creator of everything Elder Scrolls. And now having bought the right to Fallout game series he's gonna be ROCKING Fallout...3? This Fall! Yaaah!

I was an Orc-ish Wood Elf. Funniest character to play ever.

"Call me short. I dare you. I double dare you mother ****er, call me short one more *** **** time!"

3. interstella

I used to play Oblivion, but then GTAIV came along... :slight_smile:

4. SlickyPants

Ah... Oblivion. One of my favourite games to play. There is so much to do and even then, I can still be entertained by wandering around aimlessly with no particular goal.

I played through it once on the PC as a Dark Elf. I'm playing through it again as a Breton but this time with a few mods that tweak the game a bit to make it a little more difficult and a few that add some new clothing/armour/weapon styles to the game. I just started out but so far I'm enjoying it

5. Blitzkrieg

I used to love to play this game, I was a wood elf born under the thief sign, but then I stopped playing it because a glitch wouldn't let me finish the main quest.

6. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

That was one of my favorite games when I played it. I was a Redguard who specialized in a mix of melee combat and magic. It was so fun to play. I really got into that game. I must have logged at least 120 hours on it.

7. Jonathan

I was addicted to this game in december and played it like non-stop through winter break...

8. Chris

I am now level 20!!! I hadn't slep in forever... so i raised like 10 levels in 5 mins!!! HAHA!!!

9. Jonamo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i love that game. I mainly play it on the computer (i think its better) but i just started playing on the 360. I have a really good thief i am working on, while my comp guy is a really good simple fighter...