1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Comic Book Series?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by staychill, Oct 14, 2013.

1. staychill

staychill Guest

What's your favorite comic book series? I can't really pick a favorite, but I really enjoy reading the deadpool, x-men, and the Simpsons comics.

2. iHateThinking

I'm not really into Superhero comics, but I do read stuff from Dark Horse/Image if something they publish piques my interest. Generally behind on them, especially TWD.

Currently reading:
    The Walking Dead (Caught up to Vol. 8)
    Bedlam (up to issue 6, it only has about 9 issues published)
    Saga (finished volume 1, hoping to get volume 2 sometime within the next few months)

Was thinking of looking into Deadpool comics and The Superior Spider-Man, but I dunno if I'd have to read the earlier comics to get an idea of what's going on.

3. pennydreadful

Out Status:
    A few people
    neil gaiman's Sandman was beyond awesome.

ok I read Bat girl and batwoman but stopped Dc is I don't know I think there trying to annoy there fans lately.

4. Bolin

Uncanny X-Men is my favorite by far. I also enjoy Astonishing X-Men, and more recently, All-New X-Men. Uncanny Avengers is pretty great, too.

5. Dented

Right now I'm reading through Judge Dredd (up to the Judge Cal arc), The Walking Dead (up to Volume 10) and buying occasional issues of Hawkeye and Green Arrow. All are pretty awesome.

6. Thunderlane

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I like the Lock and Key series by Joe hill. As a brony i read the My Little Pony comics.
    As for franco-Belgian, i love Tintin, Spirou, XIII, Asterix, the Smurfs, Johan and Pewit, Thorgal, XIII, Tuniques bleues, Les nombriles, Lanfeust of Troy...