1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any LGBT music?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dustin Broke, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

Are there top hits songs today that a guy would say some like beautiful boys or maybe pretty boy or something like that on todays top pop hits? Basically songs that a guy sings and talks about his boyfriend or a relationship.

Also are there a lot of songs if a girl sings then she talks about her girlfriend and stuff like that?

If there are a lot I would like to know so I can buy it. I' am looking for 2013 top hits basically.

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I don't know if it qualifies as a "top hit", but this song (woman singing about her girlfriend) got reasonably popular this year, popular enough to break one million views on its music video at least:
    [youtube]NhqH-r7Xj0E[/youtube]

3. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

So only one song? There are many songs out there that are todays hits but are any of them have guys singing and they would say about there relationships and stuff?

4. RainbowMan

There is the sticky thread here, I'm not sure how this one is different??? Plenty of stuff there. Maybe I'm missing something?

5. Case

Currently DE. Also, FL, NV, AL and California!
    I love Macklemore and his song, 'Same Love' is beautiful.

Also, check out Claude Kelly's song, 'If I had you'. It's a sad love song about this guy in love with another guy who has a girlfriend. It's not really main stream or popular.

6. Twinkletoes81xx

Mary Lambert, 'I'd Be Your Wife'. I'm not sure if it's popular but it's a great song. <3 :slight_smile:

7. All-American Boy by Steve Grand. Not about his boyfriend, but about a guy he is friends with and has feelings for.

8. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

Oh so there are a lot then well what station on the radio would play these songs so I can hear them? I live in Omaha, NE. Does stations like 94.1, 96.1, 98.5 or so play them? Of course these are FM channels.

9. bannermanroadie

Out Status:
    A few people
    Chely Wright - Like Me

Or her album Lifted off the Ground.

10. Rainbow Girl

Like Me by Chely Wright.
    All American Boy by Steve Grand.
    I Kissed a Girl by Jill Sobule.
    Also, I wouldn't know for a fact because I don't listen to hip hop much but I've heard Frank Ocean talks about relationships with men in his songs.

11. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Frank Ocean has openly admitted to falling in love with someone of the same sex when he was 19. Stating that his other relationships he had with women never even compared to what he felt with that guy he fell in love with. His song 'Forrest Gump' mentions it. On another note I love 'Thinkin Bout You' it's probably one of my favorite songs by Frank Ocean.

Forrest Gump
    My fingertips and my lips
    They burn from the cigarettes
    Forrest Gump you run my mind boy
    Running on my mind boy
    Forrest Gump