1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One of the best live performances ever(In my opinion)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by person57, Oct 20, 2013.

1. person57

In my opinion, one of the best live performances of all time is when Adele performed Set Fire to the Rain at the Royal Albert Hall. Its amazing. Adele has one of the best voices I ever heard. I'm trying to help her and get other people to help her get this video up to 100,000,000 views on youtube. The problem is is that the songs popularity is decreasing and the views are going up slowly now. I want you guys to take your time to watch the video, share the video on your facebook, twitter, or whatever you use, and ask other people to share it and ask the other people to ask other people to share it and so on. You guys don't have to do this if you want, but I want Adele to receive the Vevo Certified Award for Set Fire to the Rain(Live at the Royal Albert Hall). I think she deserves it. The video currently has around 83,000,000. It may seem like what I'm asking you guys to do may not help Adele, but every view and sharing helps a little bit. Once again, you guys don't have to do this. But I'd appreciate it if you did. I will post the link to the video on this thread when I figure out how to post links to youtube videos. Have a great day. :slight_smile:

[YOUTUBE]Ri7-vnrJD3k[/YOUTUBE]

#1 person57, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
  2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This sounds a little spammy. Though you mean well, I don't think it really matters if Adele gets 100 million views or not. She is already famous. Eventually, she will get that number, and it's normal for a song that is over two years old will have a decrease in the rate of views.

3. person57

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound spammy.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Moved the post, and added the video for you. :slight_smile:

As for the song: :thumbsup:

5. person57

Thanks for posting the link Mirko! :slight_smile:

6. Moodlighter

Moodlighter Guest

I don't really think Adele needs any support with popularity - she's already huge and rightly so. But if popularity matters, could we change the forum rules so that I can promote my music here?

It's the lesser known artists that could do with such support. But of course what truly matters is talent, creativity, originality. Adele is fortunate to have these, PLUS the bonus of popularity such that she can make a living off her music. Do awards really matter? Or are they just....nice to have?

/rant

7. JDG

JDG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Leona Lewis is amazing, she is so underrated now.

8. person57

Your right guys. It doesn't matter if her video reaches 100,000,000 views or not. She is already very famous. In fact, she already won many other awards.

9. person57

So, what did you guys think of Adele's performance of Set Fire to the Rain at the Royal Albert Hall.

10. Moodlighter

Moodlighter Guest

I've not watched that performance but I adore that song. It's epic.

11. person57

Yeah, it is an epic song. Though my favorite song from her is Rolling in the Deep