1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Drag Queens from Rupaul's Drag Race

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by anthonythegamer, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Who's your favorite drag queen (other than RuPaul of course) from Rupaul's Drag Race of all time?

I've always loved Jujubee from season 2. Her wisecracking jokes crack me up so much!

2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Ivy Winters.

I have to admit I rooted for Ivy to win mainly because I thought he was such a cute guy out of drag. :icon_redf

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Overall, Jinx Monsoon! <3 Also, Jujubee. She's hilarious! I loved Sharon Needles' season, totally rooted for her. The only queen I've kept up with after the show is Jinxy. I'm completely in love with Monsoon though, I've watched some of her club performances numerous times.

I love Drag Race, looking forward to next season.

Are any of you watching the Lost Season (season 1 "untucked" footage)?

#3 WillowMaiden, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
  4. hazza

I've only watched to completion season 1 and 2 so far, but have seen a few episodes from other seasons. I do have some favourites already though. I loved Nina Flowers from season 1 as her runway fashion was really awesome, edgy and just that little bit different. From season 2 it was Jujubee - watching her reading the other queens when the library was open was SO hilarious!

5. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've seen all 5 seasons as well as All Stars and my current favorites are Jujubee, Alaska, Roxxxy, and Manila.

6. Hrantou

Jujubee was always my favorite. I would kill to meet her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Another one mine is Tatiana. Yeah I know everyone hates her because she was a total b*tch on the show but I think she still has it. And lastly I love Tyra (The other tyra) Sanchez.

You can tell which season I watched xD

7. Jujubee vs Tatiana lip sync challenge was the most memorable moment ever. The way Jujubee was on the ground flopping her head around during the screaming verses of the song nearly killed me :roflmao: