1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sailor Moon Fans Unite!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Res, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Res

Res

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    [​IMG]

:icon_bigg Sailor Moon fans unite here!

Just discuss your love for Sailor Moon.

- Who is your favorite character(s)?
    - Favorite season?
    - Least favorite character?
    - Manga, anime, live action, musicals? Which have you seen?
    - Looking forward to the new anime coming out (soonish?)?

---------- Post added 29th Oct 2013 at 03:53 PM ----------

I'm fairly obsessed with Haruka (Uranus) and Michiru (Neptune) as a couple. I adore them. <3 And have a few sexy prints of them hanging on the wall above my desk. >w<
    Sailor Uranus is my favorite scout! I adore her, and go crazy for anyone who looks like her in real life. I cosplay Sailor Neptune to be close to said people cosplaying Sailor Uranus. xD And then I get photographic proof to admire later. Haha! Lucky me!

[​IMG]

#1 Res, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  2. Aussir

I should get my SO in this thread... she's obsessing over the new remake... much to my doom... :help:

3. Commenza

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, Res, you take the words right out of my mouth! (Except for the cosplaying.)

For a start, I'll answer the questions :3

- Who is your favorite character(s)?

My favorite senshi is Sailor Uranus... I just adore her so much. (I also seem to get crushes on girls that look similar to her in real life XD) She's so cool and beautiful. I simply love her and Michiru together ^.^ Oh, and her Japanese voice... is so sexy.

- Favorite season?

I like season 3 best as this is the first seaon where Haruka and Michiru show up. I like all the background stories about those two and although the season has a tremendously high amount of fillers, I still love going back to this season just for those two. My second favorite season is the first season :slight_smile:

- Least favorite character?

That's a hard one. I guess, Mamoru takes the cake. I can't stand guys like him... Usagi is always so sweet and he's so absent-minded etc. all the time as if he didn't really care about her.

- Manga, anime, live action, musicals? Which have you seen?

I can't say I'm a real Sailor Moon "nerd". I only watched the Japanese version of the show. I read the manga to some extent but unfortunately, never got very far on that.

- Looking forward to the new anime coming out (soonish?)?

Yes, I'm very looking forward to the new anime. I hope, there will be lots of Uranus x Neptune screen time xD

4. justjade

Favorite character: I'm going to have to go with Ami (Mercury). I love Haruka and Michiru together, don't get me wrong, but Sailor Mercury is just so pretty. She's smart, and I love the way she dresses.

Favorite season: I'd have to watch some of the show again. Then I can get back to you.

Least favorite character: Eeeeeeh.... I really don't like Usagi. I know, I love the series, but I don't care for the title character. She's just such a crybaby. Chibi-Usa doesn't do anything for me either.

Manga, anime, live action, and/or musicals: Just manga and anime. The artwork in the manga is really gorgeous. And when I'm reading, I don't have to listen to Usagi's voice.

New Anime:

New anime?! What?! I know there's a serialized manga online of Alternate Sailor Moon (or something like that, which I haven't read), but I haven't heard anything about a new anime. I'm pretty excited. Just hope it gets translated into English. I don't read very quickly. And yes, I do hope there's lots of Uranus X Neptune screen time. I love those two. :grin:

5. justjade

Favorite character: I'm going to have to go with Ami (Mercury). I love Haruka and Michiru together, don't get me wrong, but Sailor Mercury is just so pretty. She's smart, and I love the way she dresses.

Favorite season: I'd have to watch some of the show again. Then I can get back to you.

Least favorite character: Eeeeeeh.... I really don't like Usagi. I know, I love the series, but I don't care for the title character. She's just such a crybaby. Chibi-Usa doesn't do anything for me either.

Manga, anime, live action, and/or musicals: Just manga and anime. The artwork in the manga is really gorgeous. And when I'm reading, I don't have to listen to Usagi's voice.

New Anime:

New anime?! What?! I know there's a serialized manga online of Alternate Sailor Moon (or something like that, which I haven't read), but I haven't heard anything about a new anime. I'm pretty excited. Just hope it gets translated into English. I don't read very quickly. And yes, I do hope there's lots of Uranus X Neptune screen time. I love those two. :grin:

6. Tarquin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sailor Uranus has always been my favorite Senshi. I would have to say Saturn or Pluto are a close 2nd/3rd. Jupiter 4th, Mars 5th, Mercury 6th...and the rest I'm sure serve some purpose ^_^;; I've just never been a fan of ditzy blondes...and I think Tuxedo Mask is probably the worse male role ever in an anime I've ever seen...
    Stars was my favorite; it had a lot more depth (or maybe it was because it was the first I saw in Japanese and uncut)
    I can't wait for them to stop delaying the new anime and release it!