1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Blacklist

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Case, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Case

Currently DE. Also, FL, NV, AL and California!
    Okay, I'm obsessed with this show. Who is watches the Blacklist everyweek? I think Red is Liz's father or some type of relative. He has to be.

2. Bear101

I've been watching it and really enjoying it. However, I'm not trying to guess at all the subtext. I love Scandal, but I learned that some of the writers are getting pretty good at changing things up. So, I decided not to try and figure it out, lol

3. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love that show. I use to think he might be Liz's father before as well, but im not so sure anymore. He definitely seems to have some hidden connection to her, but would him being her father be too obvious? It's always good to read between the lines, but you have to make sure you never forget to read the actual lines as well.

4. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am hopelessly addicted to this show!

The human trafficking episode with Isabella Rossellini BLEW ME AWAY!!

At first I found it painfully obvious that he was her father. But now, as the show expands on the nature of their relationship, I'm doubtful. Maybe he killed or worked with her father? I don't know. Nor, to be frank, do I care. It's a fabulous show without my meddling and speculating.

I cussing love it! I missed one episode though, due to work. :dry:

5. Case

Currently DE. Also, FL, NV, AL and California!
    The more I watch it the more I am obsessed. Just finished watching the latest episode that I missed earlier this week. It just keeps getting better!!

Yeah, I probably shouldn't speculate but I can't help it. I have this curse of always trying to figure out the plot before it is revealed. I've read too many crime novels. It's really horrible.

Once an episode ends I'm counting the days until the next one.

I KNOW! The Stew Maker was a favorite of mine because even though Red is like a 'good guy' he isn't, and the ending of this episode really shows that. He still is a killer with certain motives even though he is attached for some reason to Liz.