1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out with Dad

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rainbow Girl, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Rainbow Girl

Has anyone seen the web series "Out with Dad"? I personally love it. It's about a lesbian, Rose, teenager who is navigating, coming out, relationships and friends with the help of her single dad. It's third season will hopefully be starting soon if they can raise enough money for editing. If you haven't seen it I totally recommend checking it out.

If you have seen it are you Team Vanessa or Team Claire? I love both I think I'm more Team Vanessa.

2. LongMayIReign

I love Out with Dad! I've watched the episode Out With Kenny way too many times, I can say what they are going to before they say it. I find it a bit cheesy in the acting quality but it has definitely helped me as a person, regardless. And I'm definitely Team Vanessa.

3. CupcakeKisses

Team Vanessa!! :slight_smile:

4. Tlarkul

Even if it's a bit like a dramatised PSA, Rose's experiences with coming out are amazingly realistic (at least in my experience). Based on the progress they've made already, I can't wait for season 3 to be released soon.

Also, while I'm on Team Claire, I really hope for the best for Vanessa.

5. Rainbow Girl

Also, while I'm on Team Claire, I really hope for the best for Vanessa.[/QUOTE]

I'm sort of the same way. I'm Team Vanessa but I also really like Claire and hope she does find someone else.