1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geography Club (gay themed movie)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sokk, Nov 16, 2013.

1. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Has anyone seen it yet? It premiered in theaters and on VOD yesterday. Just wondering what you thought about it? :slight_smile:

Me, being from Norway (aka Narnia) and all.. I'll probably have to wait four more months to watch it. Despite waiting a year already, ugh! That said.. I don't mind waiting as long as it's good, and I think it is :slight_smile:

2. monotone

I read the book, it was pretty good.

3. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've read the book too! Which is why I'm very excited for the movie. As an adaption, it doesn't look too horrible either. And even though I don't support some of the liberties they took in the side characters, it still looks like the casting for the main characters was spot on. And that's truly all that matters :slight_smile:

The actor playing Russell talks about the role in this clip. Seems like he has truly captured the character of Russell, and he seems really nice, charming and smart too! Oh yeah, and the clip includes some new scenes too:

[Youtube]CaF5CZQPTSU[/Youtube]