1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lady gaga... somehow i got the gay vibe

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by neverover, Jun 13, 2008.

1. neverover

[YOUTUBE]http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ETZzA9WN0l0[/YOUTUBE]
    i very like the music, the video!! outperformed gwen stefani in the same hair:slight_smile:

2. davo-man

Okay, first impressions are that it's nothing new. Just a platinum blonde attempting to reach superstardom with music that sounds like it's been recycled from the last 10 years. I don't think she's got huge singing talent, and this song pretty much shows that.

That said, I really like the male singing, and think that the song would have been awesome if the verses were sung by him and the choruses by her. That would have made it much more balanced I reckon.

The video clip is pretty un-innovative too, however what I really liked was that it showed that people could wear some some really out-there outfits (like the zebra top) and (if they have confidence) totally pull it off. I like that about fashion; if you have confidence, you can pull off pretty much any outfit and make it your own, regardless of whether it is "in" at the moment

Lastly, I think the song could have been cut by at least a minute at the end, cos the ending is just boring.

I reckon this song will grow on me, and it's not a total failure...Sorry, I'm a total cynic tonight :grin:

3. Defender

Defender Guest

I agree, I like the dude singing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. sayitforreals

she was at the LOGO awards...