1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modern Family

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XingSarangBi, Nov 21, 2013.

1. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Sometimes it's really amazing how much I love this series! Makes me really happy no matter what! Alex is a lot like me(nerdy), I like Luke because I suspect he has ADD, Phil is Hilarious and Claire and Manny very annoying, Gloria hilarious. Haley is just really strange to me but she's funny! Anyhow, who's your favorite? Mitch or Cam?? I like Mitch better!

2. BadCanadaJoke

I can most relate to Mitch! Second favorite is Claire... :slight_smile:
    Did you watch last weeks episode?! That moment with Mitch and Lily had me rolling on the floor!!!
    "She's a mess..!"
    "Guuuurl!" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:P

3. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

You like Claire?? Really?? *puzzled look*

---------- Post added 21st Nov 2013 at 12:34 PM ----------

and I don't watch it on TV...I'm afraid I can't...:-( I have it on my PC though...I've seen four seasons.

4. BadCanadaJoke

I LOVE Claire!!! She's so-funny! What about her don't you like?
    She's like this classic sit-com mum!
    I have it on my laptop too:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But I watch the episodes online once they come out :slight_smile:

5. Gallatin

I just started watching this show a few weeks ago. It's hilarious! My favorite would probably be Jay. I love the little quips he makes. Mitch is a close second.

6. BadCanadaJoke

When Mitch and Cam start referencing musicals, I just die. I pause the episode and just die:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    You should watch the Emmy roundtable with Jesse Tyler Ferguson.. He's naturally funny! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    He was just a pleasure to watch trying to fit in with all the other guys:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You could see him being awkward :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. I REALLY can't understand how people do this - if I did not have a TV I would just refuse to watch shows all together & I currently watch about 35 plus netflix

every single time I try to watch anything on the PC

1 ) none of them have closed captions (I am hearing impaired)

B ) they automatically shoves me into some other random thing after that show that I never wanted to watch - which makes me so frakkin' angry :***::***::bang::bang:

8. BadCanadaJoke

You can download the episode on your computer and be done with it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I suggest a website that starts with "p and rhymes with "pay" or "nay" or...."hay"
    arrrrr :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: