1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grand Theft Auto Four.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RobbIsFlyyy, Jun 14, 2008.

1. RobbIsFlyyy

Hey dudes.
    Not posted in quite some time.

I've got a question about GTA IV.

Anyone got it?!

I'm dying to buy it.
    People should tip me some more at Applebees.
    Ha!
    No, rly.
    It's a great job.
    I love it.

Anyway.

Yeah, if you've got it.
    Does it have it's own map?
    Or is it the Liberty City map?
    I've heard both rumours.
    :]

2. InaRut

I've got it.

It's pretty awesome till you have to play the same mission only different scenarios like 5 times. Chase and kill. Chase and kill later on. Chase in water...chase in air...I mean really repetitive missions. So it got kinda boring. And the mutiplayer maps are like way to far spread and I find really poorly designed. So there's times in mutiplayer where you have to walk around for about 5 minutes trying to find a damned car to get to the other side of the map where the fun is. And yes there is smaller maps but they just aren't much fun. I'll play the mutiplayer but there is better games out there.

Although it does look incredibly nice. It's kinda like a more realistic version of Liberty City (so yes it's the same map). And the online dating is kinda fun (until it gets repetitive: By the way...you can only date 2 (and a 3rd gay date that's a mission) of the girls that are available. Also the mini games are pretty fun too. And with all these different aspects the game is REALLY long.

But overall I bought it, I played it...and by the end of it I was sick of it. After all you can only go around shooting out your window like a raving lunatic for so long. I dunno...if you buy it...get ready to trade it in at the end.

3. BreakingGlass

I've kinda gotten addicted to the multi-player. The single player is pretty repetitive.