1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

West Wing

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rainbow Girl, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Rainbow Girl

Has anybody seen the TV show "West Wing"? My parents used to watch it when I was little and they recently bought the DVDs and rewatched all of it, and watch most of it with them this time around. I love it.

If you've seen it, who's you're favourite? I had to pick just one it probably be CJ but I also really love Leo, Toby, Charlie, Sam, President Bartlett, Will, Josh, Donna and Danny (yes, I love pretty much all of them).

If you haven't seen it I strongly recommend it. It's a political drama that takes place in the White House following the President of The United States and his staff. Virtually all the main cast has been nominated for Emmys for the show, the competed against each other. The show is wide variety things from dramatic, suspenseful to sweet and at times absolutely hilarious.

2. Silver Sparrow

I love the west Wing! I like every one of them, but my favorite minor character is Ms Landingham. Major... probably CJ or Donna.

3. Rainbow Girl

Oh I forgot Ms. Landingham, I love her too. Such a shame she wasn't there longer.