1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coffee Prince

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XingSarangBi, Nov 27, 2013.

1. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

I really don't know if anyone here watches Korean movies....but have any of you seen Coffee Prince?? It's really funny and nice :slight_smile:

2. Cin Vhetin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I really liked it how even though she was actually coming out as being her birth gender everyone still freaked out the same way people do to finding out someone is trans. I felt it kind of highlighted how it is not even so much about people being trans but that people just don't want anything to challenge how they view world.

It was a good show. If I ever make it to South Korea I will have to make it a point to stop by the shop.

3. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

You've seen it! Hooray! and yes, it was really good in that aspect but what I really liked was the fact that Han Gyul was willing to go out with a guy just for her even though he thought she was a guy :slight_smile: because he loved Chan so much! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4. AmericnPrincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    *Gasp*, you love Korean movies? I love Kdramas, I have not watched Coffee Prince yet, but I heard it good :slight_smile:.

5. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, there's other Korean Drama lovers! Coffee Prince is on my list!

I'd also suggest Saving Mrs. Go Bong Shil...interesting sub-plot about a young male who has an operation to become female, and just overall a very good show.

6. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

I love K-dramas too! what K-dramas have you seen??

---------- Post added 29th Nov 2013 at 08:50 AM ----------

I have never heard of that one! Thank you for the suggestion! Have you seen Boys over flowers?? The first K-drama I ever saw and sort of feel attached to it! :slight_smile:

7. Bolin

Coffee Prince is probably the single greatest Korean drama I've ever seen. Secret Garden comes in a close second, and My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho and Dream High Season 1 tie for third.

8. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nah haven't watched it. I love Korean movies. So I will add this to ma wish list.

9. IceKunoichi

I seen some of it.I love those kids of movies.I need to finish it!