1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Randy, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What is some good stuff to watch on Netflix? Today is Reading Day (Dead Day) for me and I really don't feel like studying. It's icy outside so I really can't go outside...

2. Kreiger

Buffy's great, they've also got Archer, Firefly, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, American Horror Story, The Office (Both US an UK last time I checked), a lot of the good Disney movies, Orange is the New Black, 30 Rock, Scrubs, Trigun, Fargo, King's Speech.
    I watch a bit too much....

3. Data

Data Guest

How the Universe Works. Dirty Jobs. How it's Made. Jericho. Pulp Fiction. Resident Evil: Apocolypse. Nukem High. Brokeback Mountain (I cried). Star Trek: The Next Generation. The Collection (fucking CREEPY).

4. WiliamRoberts

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Doctor Who is great :grin:

5. Nyarlathotep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    fierfly firefly firefly firefly firefly all the way. It's about space cowboys and is the best show ever Fox should be ashamed for cancelling it too early i hope their entire network goes under and is replaced by a channel devoted to doing whatever Joss Whedon wants. Just watch Firefly, you'll thank me