1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First kiss music.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by musicalshyguy, Dec 8, 2013.

1. musicalshyguy

What song will be going through your head when you have your first kiss (if you didn't already)?

I'd rather "Kissin U" by Miranda Cosgrove.

2. im always too nervous so no music goes through my head. i mean like first kiss when you kiss someone new.... i always get so nervous :|

3. musicalshyguy

awww come on. it'll be ok. i'll be nervous as hell too. don't worry. just a little heads up, you're very pretty :slight_smile:

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I think it was mostly silent in my head when I had my first kiss. Everything just stopped because I really didn't know what to think. Because here was this moment that had been built up for me to be this super-amazing, super-important thing (it's not, really), and it was actually happening!

Things didn't go silent when I had my latest kiss (after a nearly two-year dry spell), but rather than a song going through my head, it was more like, "Oh my God, this is happening, this is happening, this is happening, this is happening, this is actually happening, oh my God."

Just telling it as it happened. :slight_smile:

5. biggayguy

It was like sparklers and firecrackers went off inside me for my first adult kiss with a person I loved. The song "This Kiss" by Faith Hill makes me think of that feeling.

6. Doorway

Jesus Built My Hotrod :lol: jk probably something sappy and romantic, or something totally dumb or irrelevant, knowing me :icon_wink

7. double a

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Marry me haha lol

8. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty sure "The Only Exception" by Paramore was going through my head when it happened. In reality, a Fleetwood Mac song was playing on the radio (her favorite band). Can't remember which one though.

9. Silver Sparrow

Iris or Black Balloon maybe. Not exactly super romantic, but I like them both.

10. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We were outside a restaurant that played music over speakers and Silly Little Love Songs by Wings was on so I guess that was in my head, haha.