1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

* SPOILER * The L Word!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Aed09, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Aed09

Okay, so I just finished all the seasons of the L word and I can't say I've ever felt so... connected to a show before! This might sound weird but the show actually changed my life. Lol. Anyway.. is anyone else mad that they ended it like that?

I mean I did grow to dislike Jenny more and more as the show went on but really? Plus they just left sooo many things hanging that it's making me crazy :bang:. I want to know what Bette and Tina do, I want to know what happens to Max, I want to know how Alice and Tasha's relationship makes out. AHHHH. They need to bring it back... soon.

So how did you guys feel about the ending, the show in general, or what was your favorite character?

2. binda94

yeah i agree with the crappy ending and it helped me understand things better my favourite character was Shane i think shes really hot and she kinda reminds me of me except i didn't sleep round as much but clothes and attitude exactly like me

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hate the ending why did kill jenny i actually still liked her even though she went crazy
    Maybe we should make a petition asking to bring the show back but the writer doesn't seem to want to continue the show as she says I killed Jenny end of story .