1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jerr, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Jerr

This is possibly one of my favorite movies of all time... and not just because all the guys were in as little as possible with BEAUTIFUL red capes... (The red capes were not like fabulous they were tough yet... soft... I don't know I loved them though!)

I am a fan of action and this movie had it. Lots of fighting and a good story. A good message as well.

I don't want to say more because you should go out and see the movie!

Oh there is a like 2 minute sex scene in which King and Queen go threw like 20 positions in 2 minutes haha its pretty funny. That has nudity.

A scene with an Oracle, she is VERY attractive and it is a very just... beautiful non sexual scene... even though she is naked... well yea that scene has nudity but that is pretty much all the nudity so other then that bring your kids if you think they are mature enough to deal with limbs being chopped off and lots of fighting.

2. nisomer

i thought it was pretty sweet, even though their depiction of the Persians were...a little off--it was very entertaining nonetheless. The action was definitely the best part.

3. Jerr

Most def. Most def.

About the Persians... you see the thing is... they're just Persians and no one really likes them anyways! lol O.K.... they do have fans... The homophobic people who hate anyone related in the slightest to the Ancient Greeks... (emphasis on slightest) I had a lot of people in my class start to hate Ancient Greece because the guys... slept with each other... One of the students tried to call them all fairies and my teacher cut him off and said something along the lines of those fairies being one of the physically toughest armies ever. I must admit that hearing her say that and his reaction... the combination made me giggle.

4. dfgnan21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, there was a time in history when homosexuality showed you had strength. I've discussed that in my classes also, must be a somewhat common topic? As for the movie, I think I'll pass on seeing it in the theatre, I heard it was good... but i'm not that into gory films.

5. Jerr

its not as bad as well Braveheart but it is pretty bad