1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can so relate! Texting Autocorrects!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by greatwhale, Dec 15, 2013.

1. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. blond

Number 4 through 8 and 10 are the best!:roflmao:

3. Nikky DoUrden

happends to me all the time, which is good because they are always funny lol ! :lol:

4. Colours

Haha, I've seen this one before. Made me laugh back then but it still does. :slight_smile: Makes me consider turning my autocorrect back on... But iirc it was just annoying most of the time.

5. Xirahii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lmao I can't get enough of autocorrects. I swear my lungs almost burst every time...

6. mine has a thing where as I type I can pick words from the top, but it does not force words for me, I refuse to use that

I have a word processor that does that and I feel like throwing the computer out the window every time it does it, that and every time it indents wrong or refuses to let me number correctly (that or slam the thing against the wall a couple of dozen times)

7. My Two Wings

lulz that article, even if some seem fake. I have a hard time believing "We hope" would autocorrect to "Wawa skittletits".

I think I've only had one autocorrect mishap. A friend took one of my video games, so I texted something like, "I'm gonna take your game now." "Game" was autocorrected to "hand". It was that autocorrect where you just type the number that corresponds to the letter, and it guesses what the word is, and game and hand share the same numbers.