1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swan Queen, though!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by gsuds117, Dec 15, 2013.

1. gsuds117

Out Status:
    All but family
    Does anyone else watch Once Upon a Time? And of those people, does anyone ship Swan Queen? And has anyone seen the midseason finale? Because, shit, it's fantastic! I'm currently a mix of :tears: :eek: :eusa_danc :icon_bigg and it's simultaneously awful and wonderful. So, anyone wanna fangirl with me?

2. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This episode tore my heart to pieces. I personally think it would be awesome for snow, charming, Neal, Regina, Emma and Henry to all live together, maybe in Snow's castle?

3. Jonathan

No, they aren't allowed to kill off my favorite character...Rumpelstiltskin can't die :frowning2:

4. gsuds117

Out Status:
    All but family
    The episode was fantastic and I loved it, but I hated it because of the emotional distress it caused. I know that I get too emotionally involved in shows and it definitely showed during that episode. I am not happy at all about having to wait until March for new episodes. :tears: I want it now :tantrum: :bang:

5. Luceicandothis

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I am definetly a Swan Queen shipper, though I don't think the show is ever going to actually go there :frowning2: But we can all dream right!

6. gsuds117

Out Status:
    All but family
    Absolutely. That's what things like fanfiction are for :slight_smile:

7. KWDBM

omg that episode freaking killed me!! It was good in terms of acting, emotional content, characterization, etc, but in all honesty I hated it simply because the end concept is so completely out of left field and.... stupid. I mean, erase the past 2 seasons and give Emma/Henry false memories? It just feels like this huge step backwards in all the progress the different storylines have made.

However, SWANQUEEN MOMENTS!!! Omg that handholding, the *handholding* omg! How genuinely concerned Regina was while talking to Emma... oh that entire part was just one big huge SwanQueen flag. .... Can't tell us that was unintentional!!

8. itsjessx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    SWAN QUEEN FANS YEAHHH! I'm only on S2 at the minute but I know what happens in the future and I'm TERRIFIED to watch Going Home, I don't think my feels can handle it. I cried reading about it haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: