1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlestar Galactica

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by UnderARock, Jun 24, 2008.

1. UnderARock

Out Status:
    Some people
    Any1 else this frakking awesome show? For those to dont know BSG is a re-make of a show from the 70s of the same name. Name is all it shares with The Original Series. TOS was very campy kids show. The re-imagined series is an ultra-realist post-9/11 mature show, it's very dark and very deep. Got lots of eye candy but also has alot of meaning.
    Here a fan trailer, with some spoilers but nothing too major. Can you watch that and say that doesn't look awesome.
    [YOUTUBE]DgCwuWaVXdA[/YOUTUBE]

2. lcr guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is without a doubt the best show ever.

So say we all.

3. Jonamo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That is one of my favourite shows (that and Stargate SG-1). I love how it isn't always about fighting the Cylons (the bad guys) but there's alot of internal conflict and whatnot. I jumped in during the 2nd season and rewatched the first season and am in love with the show.

My only question is who is the final one?

4. UnderARock

Out Status:
    Some people
    hhm its either boxey or jake.

I was just think that if baltar was gay then not of this mess would have happen, as the cylon force have no hot males to seduce him. The attack probably would have still occurred but the cylon wouldnt have been able to turn off every network ship.