1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ke$ha goes to rehab for eating disorder

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by person57, Jan 4, 2014.

1. person57

Yesterday, Ke$ha checked herself in at a rehab so she can get treated for her eating disorder and is going to be in rehab for 30 days. She said that she is trying to learn to love herself again and to be herself. A lot of Animals (Ke$ha fans) on twitter have been supporting ke$ha a lot telling her how proud they are of her for willing to learn to love herself and how proud they are of her for doing such a brave thing. Fans are also using the hashtags #PrayForKesha and #StayStrongKesha to support Kesha. In fact, other fandoms including directioners, beliebers, and monsters, supported Ke$ha during these tough times. I am proud to say that I'm an animal supporting Ke$ha :slight_smile:

2. im not a fan of her music but i hope she is okay.
    i had an eating disorder for years and it was hard to overcome i hope rehab does her good and she stays strong when she comes out!

3. Simple Thoughts

I feel for her, but she won't get any real help. That's not what society wants her to get, and as an entertainer she's at the will and demand of society. They'll give her some sub-par basic counselling that ultimately means nothing, someone will write her a couple songs about her eating disorder, and then they'll throw her head first back into the same social setting that lead to her eating disorder in the first place whilst invading her privacy and demonizing her for having human faults like everyone else...I pity celebrities sometimes because no one really cares if they get help, they just want to comment on the rehab stories and pretend they care.