1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kathy Griffin

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Van, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Van

Van

She's my favourite comedienne. I've seen pretty much all of her stand-up specials, have seen some episodes of My life on the D-list and I always like to see her on talk shows. She's just so quick and funny and witty and she is a vocal LGBT supporter.

I was wondering if there were other fans of Miss Kathy on EC. :slight_smile:

2. Jonathan

I personally find her to be hilarious :grin:

3. willycubed28

OMG..I love Kathy Griffin. She, besides Ellen DeGeneres is the funniest woman on this planet. I love how she supports us, and she is not quiet about it. LOVE...LOVE HER!

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, I wish I could agree. I am a big fan of Lisa Lampanelli. She is the funniest female comic, in my mind. Someone then told me to listen to Kathy Griffin. I tried real hard. I didn't find her that funny. She's more deadpan. I like comedy when it's more crude and obnoxious.

5. Van

Van

:eusa_danc

I love Ellen, too! She's probably my favourite person on this planet. :grin:

Lisa is too much (not that I don't like her). Kathy is naturally funny. :slight_smile:
    But I get you, you like what you like. :grin: