1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the best multimedia device, ipod touch 32 gb or nokia n95 8 gb?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by neverover, Jun 30, 2008.

?

the best multimedia device, ipod touch 32 gb or nokia n95 8 gb?

1. ipod touch 32 gb

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. nokia n95 8 gb

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. neverover

iPoT can be jailbreaked, and installed with AOL chat, voip, snes, gba, psx emulator, and dont forget the sleek UI and 32 gb widescreen ipod. safari and youtube is integrated too.
    in other hand, n95 8gb is dual sliding, and its a cellphone that has gps, media player, 5mp+vga 30 fps recording, radio.
    which one will u choose as a media player?
    i dont count iphone 3g/ iphone in cos its not contract or sim free.

2. joshhunt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have an 8GB ipod touch and it is teh pwnage.

I totally dont regret it AT ALL. The wi-fi is awesome, as my school has wi-fi and i know the WPA key so i can just use that during class :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But yeah, as long as you jailbreak it, the ipod touch is just the best. And its soo much thinner compared to the phone

3. Poring

but then again, you can't make calls on a itouch? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you want like an all-around tool, and like you really need a phone to contact people and stuff, I'd say get the N95. But if you dont really care about phones and calling and whatnot, just get the iTouch.

4. Nick

iPod Touch because it has more storage space.

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Well one is a phone and the other isn't. 8GB should be ample to store a good collection of music (over 100 CDs at 128kbps), and you can upload different music from your computer if you have more anyway.

If you want a phone and an MP3 player then the Nokia seems like a good idea as it's all in the one unit. If you just want an MP3 player and already have a decent phone then maybe the iPod would be better.

You can't really say one is better than the other as they are different types of products. Make the choice depending on what you need it for.

Also remember that Apple are into DRM in a big way. If you copy songs onto an iPod from one computer (using iTunes) you can't then copy them off onto another computer. OK, there is other software to get around this but it's an annoying restriction. I don't know where Nokia are with this.

6. Andrew

N95. god that thing is just PLAIN AMAZING!

I have an Ipod Touch, and its alright.. Its jailbroken.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. interstella

iPod. iPod. iPod!!!! I have one and its awesome :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. LOVEjames

I have a 32 gig iPod touch, and I've totally tricked it out. :slight_smile: I would definitely go for that.