1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why was there blood on the dance floor?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Skater, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Skater

Okay so I don't know if anyone will know what I'm talking about but there was this thing some guy told me and I can't remember it. I was at some carnival thing and some guy that was running one of the games looked at me (I was wearing one of my band t-shirts) and asks me, "do you know why there was blood on the dancefloor?" And then he tells me some story and uses a ton of band names to tell it and I swear it was like the best thing I heard but I forgot it. Something like "...and then we pierced the veil..." and other bands names used to give me an explanation of why there was blood on the dancefloor.

Anyways, does anyone know what I'm talking about? Or maybe you could give me a similar story, haha.

(I don't know if this thread is in the right place ahhh!)

2. musicrebel

Oh haha that's hilarious!
    Yes, I know what you're talking about. I never was fond of BOTDF, but I only listened to several of their songs. Maybe I'll have to check them out again. However, I like their fanbase because some of the people I have met who love BOTDF are really sweet people.

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You aren't talking about Michael Jackson's last album are you?

4. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    Nope. Dahvie vanity made a band called botdf. They make dance music for teenagers. Till this day I Love their early, pretty much everything before the album that had sexting as the single was dope.