1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XTREMEZish, Jan 26, 2014.

1. XTREMEZish

So I'm not talking about from a critic standpoint. I'm talking about movies that pissed you off so much you flipped over every table you saw for a month. Wether it destroyed an Image of a character you liked, a franchise, a director or anything else you liked about the thing then just destroyed it.

Mine is Insidious 2. I know its not awful but I loved the first one (As you can tell from my profile picture) and it is just so damn BORING. The acting is awful, the plot is annoying and destroys the best parts of the first one, and the fact that this movie was made by the people who made the first one just makes me so mad.

Your turn:bang:

2. Re: Worse Movie You Have Ever Sean?

Getaway was the worst movie I have ever seen, hands down. So bad. And not even the kind of bad where you can laugh at it. It was just awful.

3. KingDavey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: Worse Movie You Have Ever Sean?

The movie remake of Avatar:The Last Airbender. The live action one. I couldn't even finish it.

4. Sully

A Series of Unfortunate Events and Eragon, are both abysmal films. In terms of the books.

5. Adarya

Have to agree with Sully with Eragon. The books were enjoyable, but the movie was so terrible I couldn't watch most of it.

6. Harve

A Series Of Unfortunate Events was really good!! It captured the humour of the books perfectly, and visually it was great. What they did with the plot was frustrating, but if it meant going over the dull and repetitive first 4 volumes as fast as possible to get to the most interesting final 9 books, then I'm all for that. Sadly, that never happened...

7. gaymersofter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

:dry: Mac and Me..... :tears: mac and me!....mac and freaking me.... :tantrum: MAC AND :***: ME!!!

*foams at the mouth and goes on angry rant on how it ruined his childhood

8. Harve

The films I've rated lowest are 'Strawberry Fields', 'Geography Club' and 'The Transporter'. The first one doesn't even have its own Wikipedia article - I'm not surprised.

9. Sal

Sal Guest

Dragonball evolution, no words can accurately describe how awful this movie is.

10. Tlarkul

Pacific Rim - I've made a post somewhere about why I was greatly disappointed in Guillermo del Torro for this one. I blame the other writer (who apparently wrote the newer Clash of the Titans movie. In retrospect, I'm not surprised).

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - I am a Beatlemaniac, particularly with everything the Beatles made from Revolver and after. I was curious about the movie, only to listen to everyone butcher every good song that Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, and Starr created. It wasn't until after "I Want You (She's so Heavy)" and at the beginning of "Good Morning, Good Morning" that I stopped watching it. Moral of the story: if you can't sing a Beatles song in its proper key, don't sing it at all.

11. Thedistra

I agree, it was pretty awful.

12. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Across the universe altered the key with a lot of the songs, and all were stellar renditions.

I have to agree with whoever said M. Night Shyamalan's Avatar movie. It's based on one of the greatest shows ever, had a stupendous budget behind it, and left me feeling sick to my stomach.

Eragon is a close second because while it was terrible, the book was also not so great, and it didn't eat away at my soul in the same fashion.

13. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters

I am a HUGE fan of the Percy Jackson books. Obsessed, even. Well, The Lightning Thief's movie sucked, and I was so mad that they changed the plot. But it was Hollywood, and it doesn't seem like any movies can be as good as their books. Right? Well, when I heard that they were going to fix a lot of things in The Sea of Monsters, I was excited. I thought, oh, well, it should be better.

Well, I went to see it. NEVER have I been so pissed at a movie as this; the only other movie that ever came close was The Half-Blood Prince, and even that I can still enjoy somewhat. To keep it short, I got grounded for screaming about it afterwards and I still get in arguments over how bad an adaptation it is. I wanted to tear my eyes and ears out after watching it because it was even worse than the first, and the first in and of itself was really bad. They couldn't even get their basic mythology right, let alone the plot of the freaking book. I was so pissed.

14. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

This was my answer too. My friends and I actually had a "Bad Movie Party" where we watch a terrible movie to make fun of it and have a laugh. Most of us felt pretty sick by the end of that monster though.

15. XTREMEZish

The worst part of and M. Night Shyamalan film, they start talking

16. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Devil Inside... Ending pissed me off.

17. SensesFailX

the Golden Compass... it was so bad yet the books were amazing

18. tscott

"Frantic" with Harrison Ford was anything but...also "One Trick Pony" with Paul Simon another sleeping pill of a movie.

19. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Wait... "What lies beneath" starring Harrison ford was horrible. I thought it was a ghost story then was some dumb murder mystery with a cliche and predictable ending.

20. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

There was this one movie that I watched that was so horrible that I couldn't believe my eyes. I have no clue what the name of it was though.

Rocky V and Ocean's 12 weren't exactly horrible movies but they were no where up to par with the rest of their respective franchises