1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dr who

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Cass, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Cass

I am obsessed with Dr Who :3 Although I haven't seen past "the name of the Dr"

2. WalkingDino

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should watch Day of the Doctor, I got to go to the cinema to see it, the intro was hilarious and the episode is fantastic, a mix of Doctors thrown into a 50th special what more could you want

3. Mr Scratch

I love Doctor Who. I've been watching it for nearly 17 years. It's my favorite live-action TV show.

I was going to try and see Day of the Doctor at the cinema, but it was too far to drive (300 miles) so I ended up watching it during the live simulcast. Really good story.

They recently revealed what Peter Capaldi will be wearing in the show. It's a great classic look. Very Jon Pertwee. Looking forward to series 8, even if it won't be airing until September or November. :frowning2:

4. AgentZ

Out Status:
    Some people
    Ahh! Doctor Who is one of my favorite shows. I had a little discrepancy with the more recent episodes. I feel like it wasn't very well written. Matt Smith did a phenomenal job with what he was given, but I felt some of the characters and story lines were a little flat. I'm hoping for a turn around with Capaldi. And I realllllyyy hope they either write Clara Oswald better or they get rid of her altogether. They made her seem like such a witty and strong character in Asylum of the Daleks but then every episode since then she's been... meh.