1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where all the Stories are Love Stories

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by wittyusername, Feb 3, 2014.

1. wittyusername

Hey guys,

I haven't been on here in a while, but I thought some of you might like to see this. Also, I'm going to admit it, I need a little help.

Some of you may have seen the video on youtube documenting the first same-sex marriages in Utah. I'm not sure if I can post links here, so I won't, but I'm sure you can look it up if you haven't seen it.

Well, the woman who made that is now attempting to fund a movie she wants to make, documenting the story of gay marriage across America. I think it's a really great idea, and I think it could be a big thing for the LGBTQA+ community. However, only 10,000 out of the 50,000 needed has been raised, and we only have 11 days left. If anyone here can donate, that would be great, but I was thinking we could do something else too. I need to get it out there more. I've shared it on my tumblr, but I only have a total of 7 followers, so I don't think that did much. I was wondering if people on here could share it on their tumblr, or any other social media website. The more people that see it, the more chance we have of people donating.

You guys are awesome, and if you can donate or share it, thank you!

The link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/461259724/where-all-the-stories-are-love-stories

Thanks! (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*):newcolor::thewave::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: