1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

talked my mum into getting me an Xbox 360 for My Birthday =D

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TyraBanksIsFierce, Jul 3, 2008.

1. TyraBanksIsFierce

The "Arcade Version" one whis is $399NZD

Its the cheapest option, but fair enough. The guy at the shop said that it doesn't come with a Hard Drive, but a Memory Card instead. Is that bad?

Lol I don't know shit all about them, My cousin has one and they're really fun =D

So yeah, is the Arcade one good? =3

2. Andrew

I wouldnt recommend the arcade one.. Its a rip-off no offense. I mean I am not a big gamer and all, but I heard it sucks.. I would save up and go for the actual xbox 360 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

-Luis

3. TyraBanksIsFierce

Oh. The guy said It I wouldn't be able to put music on it but that doeasnt worry me, I just want to be able to play and save games, And maybe get the Live thingy

4. interstella

you need a hard drive to get xbox live (i think) but you can buy it separately

5. BreakingGlass

I got the Arcade, later on I got the hard drive for $60 ($54 with my discount card) used at GameStop. You can't get on Xbox Live or use any Xbox (original) games but you can play music if you hook up a Zune or Flash Drive with Mp3/WMA's to it.

6. TyraBanksIsFierce

Oh so I wont be able to do Live if I don't have a Hard Drive or Play the old xbox games?

I don't really care about music though

7. BreakingGlass

Correct. :thumbsup: