1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Following

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Simple Thoughts, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Simple Thoughts

I just started watching this show earlier this week. I finished up season 1 because it was on Netflix. I haven't been able to catch season 2 just yet though :frowning2:

I am pretty much in love with this show. It's got a few cliche's in it, and some things that are just overkill. Still, I really do enjoy the way the whole show plays out. It's engaging, intelligent, and suspenseful. Sometimes it's predictable, and sometimes I get blindsided. I also love the way that it was give and take. Neither side was just winning the whole way through.

2. Jonathan

The Following is definitely one of my favorite shows to watch. I won't give away anything about season two since you haven't seen any of it yet, but I will say that it has the incredibly cute Sam Underwood in it :love:

3. Simple Thoughts

Thanks for not spoiling it for me :slight_smile:

4. I might start watching this show, I've heard only good things about it! :slight_smile:

5. Simple Thoughts

I would recommend it.

6. Awesome, I'll watch it this weekend!

7. Simple Thoughts

If you love a good suspenseful show with a sort of cat and mouse appeal I'm sure you'll love it ^^

8. timo

I loved the first season! Really need to watch the first episode(s) of the 2nd season some day soon.

9. Simple Thoughts

I'm hoping they come out on Netflix soon. Not really sure if/when they will though.