1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psychonauts

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Hoppip, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Hoppip

I'd like to talk about my all-time favorite video game ever for a while.

I'm sure that none of you have heard of Psychonauts. It's for PC, XBox and PS2, so please go rent it now.

A lot of third party games suck, but Psychonauts is my all time favorite.

And it's hilarious.

So, although I'm assuming this thread will die a painful death, I'm HOPING that SOMEONE has played it. And cares to talk about it.

And if you haven't, and love video games (and perhaps psychology), go play it.

It's also a really funny game, and not like toilet humor, it's got legitimate laugh-out-loud moments.

SO GO PLAY IT.

Or let's talk about it. : D

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As expected, no one else seems to know about this game. The load times are terrible and the difficulty shoots up a lot in the later sections, but I enjoyed it. It was one of the last great platformers on a Sony console, and it did have some great moments in humor. And Richard Horvitz was the best decision they could have made concerning Raz's voice.

EDIT: It took me months to find a decent copy of the game, though. When I was finally able to get one, it was heavily used. The plastic on the cover was scratched, the disk was dusty, and the instruction manual had a few torn pages. I took the cover out and transferred everything to a new box, me being the collector-perfectionist I am, so it's all fine now. I was NOT going to let a copy of a rare game pass me again; I had already made that mistake with ICO and it took me forever to find it in stores again.

#2 Wander, Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008