1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Horror Story Season 4 and 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XTREMEZish, Feb 8, 2014.

1. XTREMEZish

Hello there people online.
    Well I saw many people had American Horror Story threads for season one two and three but no one had one for the confirmed season 4 and 5. Though the themes have not bean releases this is what we do know. I will try and add more info when it becomes available so look through the comments for my name for mote information.

Season 4
    1. The year is 1950
    2. The idea for a circus is just a rumor (maybe a true one)
    3. Jessica Lange needs to have a German accent
    4. It will either be filmed in Santa Fe or New Orleans
    5. The word circus and carnival is both used many times in season 3
    6. There is a hint for it in the last episode (Can't find it)
    7. Sarah Paulson is returning along with others. (Not named)
    8. Jessica Lange has another lead role.

Season 5
    1. Jessica Lange will not be in it. Season 4 will be the last season.

Help the forum. Add more TRUE hints and it they're rumors make sure you mention it is only a rumor.

2. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Is the forth season really the last one? How do you know? Finishing the show so quickly... that would be heart-breaking :frowning2:

3. Ruthven

No, season 4 is the last season for Jessica. After that she's done.

Oh and I was on another forum several days ago and someone did some research on what Myrtle screamed when she died (I couldn't even make out what she was saying when I watched):

So that's probably the hint for next season.

4. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh. I misunderstood. For some reason I tought that the whole show is going to be canceled. Uff... I can breathe again :slight_smile:

I hope that Jessica Lange will get to play a character diffrent to her bitchy, arogant ones from the last seasons. I woud like to see her playing someone who is actually nice.

Do you know anything about Lily Rabe? The way she played Misty Day in this season was spectacular. I would love to see her coming back. :thewave:

Ryan Murphy stated that he would like to see Kathy Bates and Angela Basset returning in the next season, so there is a chance for them also.

5. Ruthven

Personally I love her personalities in the last seasons, but I wouldn't mind her being nicer. And Murphy said Jessica's role in season 4 wouldn't be a main one, but it'd be "juicy"

I don't know about Lily, I haven't looked anything up about her. Hopefully she'll come back cause she really is great. :slight_smile:

I think it's really a sure fire thing Angela and Kathy are coming back cause they really want to come back and I think Ryan approached them about it if i remember right.

yeah here's what ryan said:

Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett Want To Do 'American Horror Story' Season 4

And from that same article I caught this:

Marlene Dietrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've been skimming this, she was an actress and singer born in germany and later became an american citizen in 1939. here's some parts I thought were interesting/important and may help figure out Lange's character.

So if she's gonna be someone like Marlene, I think we can count on her not being favourable of nazis at least I don't know.

Her raising war bonds is another clue to her personality I think.

With this and the other stuff, she's looking like to put it simply, "nice" so Moogie you may just be getting what you want. :slight_smile:

Maybe this could come into play and they make Lange have fake or real mindreading and whatever way it they go it affects the story in some way.

I can't wait to see Lange in season 4, it may not be a main role, but I think it's gonna be great if she's supposed to be like Marlene Dietrich. I would love to see Jessica doing all that stage and cabaret stuff and singing. She's gonna be divine if they do that. :love:

And since Ryan said the thing about Lange being a Marlene Dietrich figure back in november, and then later we hear Myrtle screaming "Balenciaga" and how that could be a reference to that Brigitte Hoss who modeled for them, maybe he got more of an idea of what he wants and so maybe Lange's character will be a sorta mix of the two or something.

#5 Ruthven, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  6. Sully

Ryan Murphy has also said that:

1) no one on the internet has yet ( as of a few weeks ago) fully guessed what the season will be about. So it's looking like circus won't be it.

And

2) I think in reference to season five, they already know what it will be be used it's so different to the others!

I'm seriously excited.

7. Ruthven

^ I wasn't gunning for the circus, but it would've been a good excuse to have horses. And AHS needs horses cause I say so. :lol:

I hope Zachary Quinto and Dylan McDermott are gonna be in season 4. I miss them. :icon_sad:

8. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, it would be nice to see them coming back. Zachary was great in the Asylum. I am also crossing my fingers for Jamie Brewer making it to the next season. So far, she has done great.

With this kind of background, this Marlene Dietrich, seems to be a great character to be portrayed by Jessica Lange. I hope that she will have a chance to sing again, since i still remember how amaizingly she pulled off 'the Name Game' in the second season.

I was excited when i heard the circus plot gossip, since that would be a nice chance to add some additional freakiness to the show, but this Marlene Dietrich conception may be even better :icon_wink

9. Sully

That was an amazing scene! So well done and heart breaking.

I also love Jamie Brewer as well! She is one cool chick. She's great in AHS and has done some fantastic work for people with disabilities!