1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homme Mystere?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by justjade, Feb 9, 2014.

1. justjade

Who's heard of this? It's basically a company that makes lingerie (yes, lacy, frilly things) for men. I personally think guys look hot in lacy boxer briefs. Plus, you can get a sneak peak of a guy's package in them, which is absolutely hot! :love:

Anyway, what's your opinion on men in lingerie? Do any of you like wearing it? Would you try it? Would you like your partner to try it? Is it sexy, trashy, or just straight-up weird? I think it's sexy. I could go for a lace boxer brief. I've toyed with the idea of getting a pair to surprise my husband on Valentine's Day, although since I'm not a cis male, I might not be able to find any in my size.

2. hatiko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I read somewhere about a new trend for some men to wear shoes with high heels... Honestly, I don't find it cute. I like traditional masculinity, virile looks, careless attitude towards beauty.

I used to have one college ring, but then I gave it away to my brother; I also like fancy looking watches, other than that, I never wear any jewelry at all :slight_smile:

3. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it can be really hot if the guy is secure enough--and ironically, masculine enough--to pull it off. One of the clubs I used to go to had a doorman (in a straight club you would probably call him a bouncer) who was this very muscular square jawed guy who practically oozed testosterone--except sometime he would rock this sort of leather and lace look. And it was hot as hell. I'm not sure it would work on another guy--but it sure worked on him.:eusa_clap

4. hatiko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess it's just the type of sexual identity... Some people like it, I heard.

5. justjade

I think it can be sexy. I'm really used to seeing men in traditional underwear, so this was a bit of a shock for me. However, I think it can look good, and as OGS said, if you're secure enough in yourself to pull it off, that's awesome. Even though I spent most of my earlier adulthood days in lacy underwear, I don't think I could go back.

6. hatiko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people