1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie "Bear City"

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by willycubed28, Feb 9, 2014.

1. willycubed28

I just recently watched the movie "Bear City" on Netflix and I wasn't sure if I would like it, but it was really good and had some touching moments in it. I thought that the people who did this movie did a really great job at showing the diversity of people in the gay community. It wasn't just one set group of people like I thought it was going to be because of the name of the movie. The acting is good, and the stories are well written in my opinion. If you haven't seen it I would suggest that you watch it if you have Netflix.

If you have seen it what did you think about it?

2. Bear101

I LOVED it. I didn't care for the sequel as much (though I did enjoy it). As a bigger guy (think Biggest Loser big), it helped me realize that there are some guys who find bigger guys attractive. I kinda look at myself and can't see beyond my fat. But it helped me see beyond that.

Of course I think that Gerald McCullouch who played Roger is hotter than hell too, lol.

3. willycubed28

Haha. I didn't know there was a sequel. Did it have the same characters and actors?