1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queer as Folk

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by willycubed28, Feb 10, 2014.

1. willycubed28

Queer as Folk (American Version) is finally on Netflix streaming. I am so excited about this because I never got to see past season 1 and I am dying to see what happens on the show. Any other fans out there that love the show? Please do not post any kind of spoilers. (!)

2. leer

america got allot more out of Queer as Folk than the uk I loved the uk version only 2 seasons though .

3. Hiems

Yep we got 5 seasons. I finished the whole thing in two weeks. I enjoyed the series. As Peter Paige said in the interviews after the final season, "viewers came for the queer, but stayed for the folk" :slight_smile:

4. I recently started watching this show, only saw the first 2 episodes but I love it already!

5. kaypulu

OH MY GOD! thank you so much for making this topic. It must have been a week ago I was looking for the series on netflix and couldn't find it. Yaaaaaassssssss.

6. RandomMatt

Love love LOVE this show!!

Brian Kinney = GOD.

7. willycubed28

You are very welcome. I am like 9 episodes in and I am entrenched into this show.

8. Projectfabulous

I remember when we still got the LOGO channel at my house, I would sometimes flip to QAF on tv and watch it. I was kind of young, so I didn't really get it, but I LOVED it anyway and now I cannot wait to see/watch now that I'm older and whatnot!

9. I started watching this show just a few days ago and I'm already in season 2. I'm loving it so far!

10. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've seen both seasons of the UK version
    And the first couple seasons of the US version (though I have all 5 on DVD now)

Like both versions