1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Solar Powered Wii Station!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kimi, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Hoppip

Haha. I just want a NORMAL Wii. ;_;

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ...why would you want to play it outside? The GBA has been the only major system so far to use the sun in its games.

3. Paralyzer

Oooh, let's digg it..
    Uh, ..

OMG

What if they made glasses that would be like a tv screen.. and you'd carry your Wii on your back and you can switch the screen on and off from game to actual vision. The controllers would be preset to coordinate to the screen based on small sensors that you could wrap on a finger or something to the glasses...... wow, I'm brilliant.

That stand thing is just really weird and attention grabbing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    The solar panel only contributes to about 10 percent of the total energy consumption.. so really.. uh, it's big and flashy but it doesn't do much :[

BUT STILL COOL THREAD. Thanks for sharing :]

4. Kimi

I think the point is to play wii with 2 or more without worrying hitting and breaking things around.
    And maybe it's for people who loves video game but also likes to go to beach or park and get tan, so they can play wii while they are hanging out at beach or park?

I'm still amazed by the quality of it:lol:

5. Willywilly92

Willywilly92 Guest

That thinglooks like it would be a bitch to carry around. i mean if u r that into playin the wii, maybe u shouldnt go anywhere, u should just stay home and play with or deal with not playin it when ur out, the idea of a solar powered wii is cool but maybe if they could some how make it smaller it would be awesome.

6. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Virtualboy tried something like this and it didn't do too well. Something about all the seizures I think.