1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any one write Fan-Fics?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Sorceress of Az, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Sorceress of Az

Any one write Fan-Fics?
    If so would you care to share one, I love reading those sorts of things.

Attention: Please do not link to anything that could be used to contact you offsite! This includes linking to your stories on various writing websites. - EC Staff

#1 Sorceress of Az, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I write do you like lesbian couples ?

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can we post links to stories on fanfiction.net? If not, I guess we could always copy and paste the story content, but some might have to be broken up for length.

4. Sarcastic Luck

I've done a minor bit, but I tend to get distracted.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was thinking we could send it in an email maybe .

6. Simple Thoughts

I used to a long time ago xD

7. Sorceress of Az

When I read a story, I read it for the romance and "stuff",
    so the gender of the couple isn't really important to me, I suppose when I read I am Pansexual but in real life I am Bi. lol

Actually:
    I wrote a lesbian Zelda Fan-fic once, well sort of lesbian it involved Sheik/Zelda, and a character I came up with who was a female Gerudo. I lost it though, can't find the file any where.

Also I have an original Sci-Fi novel I am working on, that has a gay-shape shifting male as one of the lead characters. lol

---------- Post added 13th Feb 2014 at 05:18 PM ----------

Could a Mod respond to this question?
    I hope I didn't do any thing wrong by asking people to post their stories.

Uhm if any one is worried about the post size if the mods say it's ok, then use the Spoiler function to hide copy/pasted parts so that it doesn't take up large amounts of space. Or crash peoples low-end cell phones.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Are you familiar with strawberry panic I'm writing for that ?

9. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's a short fic I wrote for the sci-fi evolution game Spore. Even years later (I wrote this in my teens *gasp*, I can stand behind it; I think it's good (with a handful of teensy revisions. :grin:) The only negative criticisms were that it is too short, and that is very encouraging.

The red scales around the admiral's eyes could be seen even in his flickering hologram, and they slid over each other as he scowled. "The Wub Empire? These creatures are scarcely more than feathery blobs. No self-respecting Aresian would stand beside them in battle. With all due respect, Your Omnipotence, I hope you're not serious about this. They are not knights with which to ally ourselves, but scuttling vermin to be crushed."

The Omnipotent responded to his venomous speech with utmost calm. "I am serious, Admiral. You of all people should know the deception that appearances can harbor. The ships under their command could fill the sky, and their pilots' skills are among the best in known space. Their influence is every bit as widespread as our own. An alliance with them is for the best."

The admiral growled quietly. "As you wish. I'll send an emissary to the Kalorbira system immediately."

"I will anxiously await their answer," The Omnipotent said. "Report back to me as soon as you receive it. Keen in word and deed, Admiral."

"And you, sir," he replied, and the hologram flickered out. The Omnipotent sighed and walked to the window of his bedroom in the palace, which offered a splendid panorama of Primus' verdant landscape. It was hard enough to oversee a rapidly growing collection of systems without insolence from his officers. It was he who personally flew to each of them, deploying the colony pods with the materials and personnel. It was he who defended them from the bridge of the Alcaeus, his gleaming star-cruiser, in the first days of the Aresian interstellar program. He had earned the title of Omnipotent through his exploits among the stars: establishing trade routes, probing planets near and distant for spice deposits, and destroying those who would oppose Aresian will.

If anything, a shining record such as his should at least earn him some respect among his own kind.

#9 Argentwing, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  10. Sorceress of Az

Well, I haven't seen it but have heard of it.

Spore? I will have to look that up later, never heard of it. Thank you for sharing.

Also you have a good vocabulary, and writing technique, if your not an author you should try to be one.

#10 Sorceress of Az, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's base on the two main characters from that anime but you don't need to watch it because it's in an alternate world

12. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was wildly excited for it in the hype phase, as it was headed by Will Wright (the brain behind Sim-whatever you can think of) and it was on track to be one of the best games ever made. But unfortunately, every part of it was hamstrung, including frigging installation! It was still fun as a crippled husk of wasted potential :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and I was emotionally involved enough with the race I brought up that I was able to write a little about them.

And thank you very much. :grin: I am trying to be one, actually. But teachers never told me how much hard work goes into a full-fledged novel >.< Even guided by very good source material, let's just say I'm better at finishing stories that are only a page long like that one lol.

13. Sorceress of Az

Oh,
    well I will look forward to reading it if you feel comfortable sharing it.

Azu_kun, get's bored easy, always need's things to read. lol

14. Girishbbe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am trying to write one and I somehow found myself as co-writer to another. Though I think with fan-fics they lose a lot when your not a fan of what it's based on, so you likely won't care even a little for mine unless your into MLP. Also it's not finished and not very good. I may like to write, but that doesn't mean I'm any good at it.

15. Gallatin

Please do not link to anything that could be used to contact you offsite. Posting links to the website mentioned above (and others like it) would be in violation of EC rules.

If you wish to share your writing, the best way is probably to upload it to your EC blog, and then link to that.

16. Simple Thoughts

That's not a bad idea.

17. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    I write fanfics. :grin: I'm currently writing one for Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin, it's about 46k+ words.

And I wrote one a long time ago when I was 15 for a manga called Demon Diary, haha.

18. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I figured as much, and the story I posted (which must have been deleted) was plenty short enough to be reasonable. But I'll re-upload to my blog I suppose.

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/blogs/rswordsman/8513-respect.html

#18 Argentwing, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  19. ThePhoenix

I wrote one that's a few paragraphs but it was more of a what if scenario based on the Mass Effect series if your interested here it is. fair warning there are spelling mistakes.
    This is a WIP story based off of the ME2 DLC Arrival that instead of being able to escape Shepard is stuck and has been defeated. He is having a conversation with himself.

20. Chrissie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I do when I get the time! I haven't updated in a few months as I've hit writers block, which really sucks as I had just hit the 50K word mark on it!