1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black sails

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by volleyball girl, Feb 17, 2014.

1. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Anybody here following black sails? I've been watching it. Its pretty interesting. I love stories that involve pirates hehe. I was just wondering if anyone else was watching it as well :slight_smile:

2. I just started watching it last week! Saw the first 2 episodes and it was pretty good!! :slight_smile:

3. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    yea. I missed the 4th episode. I'm trying to find it online! grrr lol. But yea, I really like it. It definitely has potential. It's nice to talk to someone about it :slight_smile: Do you have any favorite characters? Or is it too soon to tell?

4. I'm going watch ep 3 and 4 tonight hopefully. It's a bit soon to tell, there's so much going on! lol I like Flint and Eleanor. Oh, and the blonde guy!!! Hes so handsome! haha

5. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes! His name is Billy. Hes such a cutie. I like Anne Bonney. She's so mysterious and bad-ass hehe. I also like Eleanor as well. She's pretty independent and bad-ass too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. What do you you like about this show so far? For me it's the pirate concept and the stories. There's loads of stuff going on at the same time. You can't get bored!

7. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Absolutely! I love the exact same thing. Every time someone mentions a movie or show involving pirates, I know its gonna be good lol. I love pirates. You're right. there's so much going on. Somehow I kind of want Billy to become the king of the pirates lol. I feel like there are going to be so many things happening with Flint. You haven't seen episodes 3 or 4 so I dont wanna spoil it for u. I just found the 4th episode hehe. So excited.

---------- Post added 17th Feb 2014 at 05:14 PM ----------

I do wish it could be a little bit less dramatic though. Part of being a pirate is having fun as well. I'd like to see that side of it as well

8. FrozenFae

I've been following it and loving it so far :grin: I like Anne Bonney a lot as well...hoping though that they do something interesting with Edward Teach in the future :slight_smile:

9. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes! Absolutely. I definitely want Anne Bonney to have more screen time lol. And yes! having Edward Teach would be pretty awesome!

10. Haddz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I haven't watched it yet, but I'm currently playing AC 4: Black Flag. Have they introduced Mary Reed yet?

11. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Nice. I'm still on Revelations lol. they haven't yet. I am actually watching the latest episode right now. But so far I haven't heard her name.

12. I still need to watch ep3 and ep4! I have some catching up to do! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Do it! lol. I saw ep 4 yesterday. It definitely keeps getting interesting. It feels like anything can happen. And I'm definitely liking Billy more each episode haha. I'm thinking Anne Bonney will soon have more screen time. At least I hope so ^_^

14. Nice! Glad to hear!! :slight_smile: I have to say that I'm totally crushing on Billy, what a hottie. Haha

15. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Lol yea I think I am too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just wait until you see ep 4. All those muscles he has. I was like :eek: yes please lol :thumbsup: